The consulting area is where projects with a wide frame of sustainable development are developed, with a focus on solving problems affecting the environment. Year after year, K2 Ingenieria is having an exponential growth in specialized knowledge which gives us an added value when advising our customers and being able to lead them to diagnose and finally solve their environmental and social problematic. Our main pillars in project development are Air, Noise, Water, Meteorology, Fauna and Flora.
Environmental monitoring networks administration:
K2 Ingeniería develops design, implementation, operation and management of environmental monitoring networks projects with specialized personnel in the mining, oil, airport, farming sectors, public services companies and government entities, which include: monitoring staff, equipment, analysis and publication of data.
ENGINEERING DIVISION SERVICES
- Specialized administration and management for environmental projects.
- Operation of environmental monitoring systems.
- GEI reduction in companies in the productive sector
- Decarbonization projects
- Carbon footprint measurement
- Sustainability reports
- Specialized studies
Air Quality Consulting
- Design and installation of urban and industrial air quality monitoring and tracing networks.
- Dispersion models.
- Emissions inventory.
- Technical manuals and protocols.
- Surveillance systems and networks interventory
- Environmental noise digital maps.
- Strategic noise maps.
- Design of networks for noise measurement in airports.
- Design, installation and operation of networks for noise emission measurement in industry and urban areas.
Hydrology and Water Quality Consulting
- Hydrological and hydrogeological analysis of basins.
- Design and installation of automated information systems.
- Hydrometeorology – SAIH (Early alerts systems).
- Design and installation of automated networks for quality monitoring and hydric resource quantity monitoring.
- Advice and interventory in network construction for water quality and early alerts systems.