We are a company that integrates experience in the areas of environmental engineering, systems engineering and civil engineering to offer a wide portfolio of specialized consulting services, technologies integration and environmental variables monitoring.
K2 Ingenieria is recognized at the level of South America for the execution of projects in the areas of environmental consulting in air quality, noise, hydrometeorology and water quality.
We offer our clients the necessary tools to perform measures of their environmental impact for the compliance of normative requirements, counting with a specialized team that gives specialized technical accompaniment, being key allies in the implementation of strategies for environmental impact control.
During more than 18 years of experience we have developed projects of great importance in the main national industrial companies, among other 600 companies.
Our experience and mastery on every subject allows our clients to develop projects adaptable to their requirements:
- Design, installation and commissioning of Environmental Quality Surveillance Systems – SVA.
- Air quality specialized consulting.
- Environmental noise and vibrations consulting.
- Water quality and hydrometeorology consulting.
- Environmental monitoring for air, noise, water, hydro biological, smells and soil.
Environmental Quality Surveillance Systems - SVA
SVAs are systems for real time environmental variables measuring (air, noise, hydrometeorology and water quality), through the use of software, automated monitoring equipment, telecommunications and consulting that provide the client with a real and updated diagnostic of the environmental impacts that their activity causes so decisions can be made in a timely manner and in compliance of their legal requirements.
¿What are the advantages of implementing an SVA?
- Management and control of the companies’ environmental obligations.
- Availability of information to determine the operation’s environmental impact.
- Integrated and continuous tracing of the environmental variables of interest.
- Availability of early alerts for timely mitigation.
- Analysis of historical records.
- SVA-AIR: Surveillance and information system for gas and particles environmental quality with automated samplers and telemetry components for real time data visualization.
- SVA-ACUSTIC: Surveillance and information system for environmental noise and meteorology quality.
- SVA-HYDRIC: Surveillance and information system for environmental quality of the hydro meteorological and hydric quality variables, real time data transmission.
- SVA-METEO: Surveillance and information system for environmental quality of the meteorological variables with telemetry for real time visualization.
Air Quality Consulting
Services focused on diagnosing the environmental problematic regarding air quality in industrial projects, including:
- Contaminants dispersion models
- Emissions inventory
- Design and optimization of risk plans
- Analysis of control systems for particle materials in industrial activities.
- Historical data analysis
Noise and Vibrations Consulting
Projects to determine:
- The impact in noise pollution generated by the productive activity.
- Affectations caused by vibrations in internal and external structures caused by different sources within the industrial operation.
- Noise pollution decontamination plans in populations of interest.
- Acoustic representation maps.
Water Quality and Hydrometeorology Consulting
Consulting focused in determining the hydrologic, meteorological and water quality conditions of water sources located within the project and its influence area.
- Characterization of spills.
- Flow balances based on permissions granted by the environmental authority.
- Water quality analysis for uses inside the industrial operation.
- Rainfall zones determination or rain areas based on pluviometer networks (depending on the information of each pluviometer the area of influence for the recorded rain is calculated).
Air Quality Monitoring
- Sampling for air quality of the parameters: PST, PM10, PM2.5, NO2, SO2, O3 and CO, H2S, NH3, hydrocarbons.
- Baseline modeling and future scenarios.
Environmental Noise Monitoring
- Noise Diagnosis and Mapping and Noise Networks.
- Environmental measurement and noise emission (day and night time, weekdays and weekends).
- Noise modeling (Industrial activity, commercial, ground transportation, air transportation and rail transportation).
Stationary Sources Measurement
- Determination of particle material as PM20 and PM2.5 in EPA sources using the E.P.A. 201A method.
- Partial inventory of stationary sources.
- Historical data analysis on stationary sources.
- Emissions inventory
- Monitoring frequency calculation.
Water Quality Monitoring
Water quality sampling and analysis:
- Plankton, phytoplankton, zooplankton, bento, macrophyte, algae periphyton sampling.
- Air quality pollutants dispersion modeling
- Noise and environmental noise dispersion modelling
- Smell modeling
- Implementation of the Surveillance (monitoring) and environmental control system – SVA for airports.
- Operation, implementation and administration of monitoring networks for air and water natural resources in Regional Autonomous Corporation’s jurisdiction areas.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of automated stations for monitoring of quantity and quality of the hydric resource in watersheds.
- Preventive, corrective maintenance of the conventional instrumentation, cabinets, soils, monitoring, conventional control and transmission and GPRS, of the pressure points, water quality, hydrology, VRP’S and sewage monitoring points.
- Update of strategic noise maps of cities as input for noise network design and acoustic decontamination plans.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance services of network elements for oceanographic and marine meteorology measuring.
- Implementation of an air quality surveillance system for local and regional mining zones.