In the field of water engineering, K2 has a specialized work team for the development of wastewater treatment projects adapted to the needs of customers, also complying with the technical and quality requirements and taking into account that the proposed solution is sustainable over time.
K2 Ingeniería offers the experience in applied consultancy in the following subjects:
- Design of treatment plants: dimensioning of processes and detailed engineering to make turnkey projects possible in water treatment, applying the best technology available for each case.
- Audits: Audits are executed for high-impact projects of wastewater treatment plants nationwide, in technical, administrative, accounting and financial components of the constructions to be carried out.
- Project Management: K2 Ingeniería provides project management services when the client requires technical assistance in the project cycle.
In this field, K2 develops the design and supply of wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) for different types of water in different sectors at nation and international level.
Complex water treatment projects are carried out, such as landfill leachates, eco-parks, composting plants, waste treatment plants and all types of wastewater that are difficult to treat.
In each case the best available solution is offered, designing and building treatment plants with BRM technologies, microbioflotation, tertiary treatments with microarrays, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, evaporation, exchange resins and any necessary system, depending on the type of problem identified.
K2 Ingeniería offers the best available technology depending on the type of wastewater, with urban or industrial origin.
- Physical – chemical
- Conventional activated sludge
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Membrane bioreactor (MBR)
- MBBR process
- Phosphorus precipitation
- Sludge lines: Anaerobic digestion, Mechanical dehydration
Our experience and expertise in each of the issues allow our clients in this sector to develop projects that are adaptable to their requirements:
- Design, installation and tuning of Surveillance Systems for Environmental Quality – SVA.
- Specialized consultancy on air quality and odors.
- Consultancy in Hydrology and Water Quality.
Surveillance Systems for Environmental Quality - SVA
The SVA are systems for real-time measurement of environmental variables (air, noise, hydrometeorology and water quality), through the integrated use of software, automatic monitoring equipment, telecommunications and consulting that provide to the client with a real and up-to-date diagnosis of the environmental impacts caused by its activity to make decisions in a timely manner and compliance with its legal requirements.
¿What are the advantages of implementing an SVA?
- Integrated and continuous monitoring of the environmental variables of interest.
- Availability of early warnings for timely mitigation.
- Analysis of historical records.
- SVA-AIR: Surveillance and information system for particle and gas environmental quality with automatic samplers and telemetry components for real time data visualization.
- SVA-ACUSTIC: Surveillance and information system for environmental noise quality, aircraft noise events detection and meteorology in real time.
- SVA-METEO: Surveillance and information system for environmental quality of meteorological variables, with telemetry for real time visualization.
Air Quality Consulting
Services focused on diagnosing environmental problems related to air quality, among which are the following:
- Pollutant dispersion models.
- Emissions inventories.
- Analysis of historical data.
- Training in environmental regulations.
Hydrometeorology and Water Quality Consulting
Consultancy focused on determining the hydrological, meteorological and water quality conditions of the sources located within the project and area of influence.
- Shedding characterization.
- Flow balances.
- Determination of topo-bathymetries.
- Water quality analysis.
- Determination of precipitation zones or rain areas based on rain gauge networks (depending on the information of each rain gauge, the influence area of the recorded rain is calculated).